Join us for the final SoWa Open Market of the season, and Boston's biggest Halloween Party! We'll be celebrating from 10am-4pm, along with 150+ of the regions' best artists, farmers, vintage vendors, food trucks and more. In addition, we'll have a ton of fun Halloween activities to enjoy, including:
* Pumpkin Painting
* Costume Contests (details below)
* Street Magician Darren Yong Live (2-4pm)
* Face Painting by Fun Face Express (11am-3pm)
* Live Music from Wonder City (11am-12pm & 1-2pm) ...
And our friends from the Boston Police Department (Official) will be stopping by from 12-1pm to let you see the wrong side of a police cruiser ... without having to commit a crime!
Also, don't miss the fan-favorite Beer and Wine Garden at SoWa which will be open from 11am-4pm serving a special selection of brews!
Here's the details on the costume contests: We will actually be having FOUR separate contests so that everyone can participate. Humans, Pets, Vendors & Trucks. There are no restrictions on types of costumes, but this being SoWa - we will naturally favor those showing the most artistic creativity.
HUMANS: To be eligible to win, please stop by the info booth located on Thayer Street (between 450 & 460 Harrison) anytime from 11-3. We will collect your contact info and snap a photo. We will then post the winners here on Facebook the following day!
- First Place: $500 visa gift card
- Second Place: $300 visa gift card
- Third Place: $200 visa gift card
PETS: Same process as humans!
- First & Second Place: $100 gift card to Cinquecento
VENDORS: Secret judges will be going booth-to-booth!
- First Place: Free Season Pass (2017)
- Second Place: 12 free dates (2017)
- Third Place: 6 free dates (2017)
FOOD TRUCKS: Same process as vendors!
- First Place: 2 free dates (2017)